Jenz Offshore provides steadfast professionals with knowledge of their business. Jenz Offshore is specialized in providing rope-access painters, scaffolders, and insulation technicians for production platforms, measurement platforms, and drilling platforms. Our motivated and independent employees work on both the Dutch and UK continental shelves. Our competent employees are incredibly well-prepared for offshore tasks and possess all the necessary training courses and qualifications.
These include the following:
- Offshore Safety Introduction and Emergency Response Training including the Huet Air Pocket (the Netherlands Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Association [NOGEPA] 0.5 A/B)
- Metal preservation, Handling, and Maintenance of Equipment
- Safety for Operational Supervisors – Safety Health and the Environment Checklist Contractors (SOS-SCC)
- Interactive safety videos
- Man Overboard Boat training (MOB)
- Helideck Assistant
- Compressed air training
- Helicopter Landing Officers (HLO) and Banksmen
Our offshore specialists can also perform tasks at different onshore locations. In recent years we have completed extensive projects in the Netherlands, Belgium, and France. Contact us now!
Do you require the services of personnel such as rope access painters, scaffolders, and insulation technicians for production platforms, measurement platforms, and drilling platforms? Our motivated and independent employees work on both the Dutch and UK continental shelves.
We are your partner in providing professional services.
The benefits at a glance:
- Quick delivery
- Professionals with specialized knowledge
- A safe work environment is our priority
- Quality and certification
Our services conform to all the standards of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001). Jenz Offshore is also certified under Safety and Health (SH) Checklist Temporary Employment Agencies (SCT) and NEN 4400-1. In addition, Jenz Offshore is registered with First Point Assessment Ltd (FPAL) and is a member of the NBBU (Dutch Association of Intermediary Organizations and Temporary Employment Agencies) and the VSB (Dutch professional association of scaffolding and platform companies). For more information and reference projects please feel free to contact us.
- Our comprehensive service packages include:
- Recruitment and selection > recruitment
- Training, courses, and the introduction of new personnel on every level.
- Project services and complete invoicing
- Planning of work schedules
- Ensuring that instructions are followed according to client specifications in accordance with the Dutch Safety, Health, Welfare, and Environment regulations and ISO 9001 guidelines.
- Creating and providing helicopter scheduling, transport, hotels and airline tickets.
Would you like more information? Please feel free to contact us.
Jenz Offshore is always searching for new rope-access painters, scaffolders, and insulation technicians for production platforms, measurement platforms, and drilling platforms. Our motivated and independent employees work on both the Dutch and UK continental shelves. Are you technically trained? Are you interested in a challenging onshore or offshore position? Then contact us straight away.
At Jenz Offshore, Quality and Health, Safety, and Environment are an important part of the corporate culture. Our certification and audits ensure that our recruitment and operational procedures are in accordance with the latest international standards and also in line with the requirements of our clients.
Our crew and staff are instructed to follow the strict procedures that are set by the industries in which they work and that are in accordance with the best HSE practices of our clients, acquired by our vast experience in the maritime and offshore industry. We believe that the goal of zero incidents to people and in the working environment is achievable through continuous improvement-based input from audits and customer satisfaction data and by developing and maintaining management systems to allow us to control risk.
Jenz Offshore is SCT and NEN-4400 (requirements for and evaluation of labour obligations) certified and FPAL registered. Jenz Offshore is a member of the NBBU and the VSB.